Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Mazda releases special edition Mazda Biante GRANZ in Japan
Mazda Biante GRANZ
HIROSHIMA, Japan : January 26, 2012 - Mazda Motor Corporation today announced the launch of the special edition of its mid-sized tall high-roof Mazda Biante minivan. The special edition Mazda Biante GRANZ goes on sale from today at all Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan.
Based on the high model grade Mazda Biante 20S that comes with Mazdas unique idling stop system, i-stop, the front design of the Biante GRANZ features Mazdas signature wing, one of the design motifs of the companys new design theme, KODO - Soul of Motion.
Its exterior also includes an exclusive front bumper as well as a large chrome grille. For the interior, the decoration panel for the instrument panel that is used for Biantes top-of-the-range 23S model grade is featured in the special edition for a refined and distinctive design, for both exterior and interior.
A new special body color, Aluminum Metallic, has been added to the popular body color lineup that includes Brilliant Black and Chrystal White Pearl Mica.
The Mazda Biante 20S model grade front-wheel-drive (FWD) version now comes with the popular Clean Air Package as standard equipment, and is now set at a more affordable price.
Main features of the special editions Mazda Biante GRANZ and GRANZ-C
- Base model
- Biante 20S (FWD version)
- The Clean Air Package (standard equipment for the 20S) is available as an option for the Biante GRANZ but not available for GRANZ-C.
- Main features of the GRANZ and the GRANZ-C
- Exclusive front bumper (front lower grille) and chrome top bar & upper grille
- Exclusive rear finisher trim (silver)
- LED rear combination light bezel (silver & black)
- Muffler cutter
- Chrome trim (front bumper, side sills, lower rear bumper)
- Decoration panel for the instrument panel (Black interior: hairline)
- Scuff plates (for front)
- Special equipment for the GRANZ
- 215/50R17 91V tires and 17-inch alloy wheels
- Special equipment for the GRANZ-C*1
- Halogen headlights (with low beam manual leveling function)
- 205/60R16 92H tires and 16-inch steel wheels with full-wheel cap
- Keyless entry system (with answer-back function and automatic rear liftgate) and one Mazda retractable key (and normal key)
- Exterior body colors
- Three colors are available: Aluminum Metallic (exclusive color for special edition), Brilliant Black and Chrystal White Pearl Mica (special body color).
Clean Air Package (nanoe ion*2 air purification system, Alleru [Allergy] Buster®*3 air filter that removes allergens and viruses, ceiling-mounted cabin deodorizer and rear heater)
- *1: The GRANZ-C comes with the same steering wheel and shift knob as the 20CS.
- *2: "nanoe" is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation.
- *3: Alleru [Allergy] Buster is a registered trademark of Panasonic Corporation.